Preparing your application
Before you apply for a grant please make sure:
• You have answered the eligibility questionnaire accurately
• You have checked that your organisation meets our funding criteria
• You know the dates when we accept online applications – unsolicited applications submitted outside of these dates will not be considered
• You have contacted us to ask about any queries you have regarding the work you would like us to fund or our criteria
• You have prepared a draft of your application before completing the online form. Draft forms are available once you have successfully completed the eligibility criteria questionnaire.
• That you aim to submit your application in good time before the deadline. We cannot take responsibility for applications that arrive late due to technology failures on your part or other avoidable reasons.
Submitting your application
Applications must be submitted using the link that is accessible after taking the eligibility criteria questionnaire. We cannot accept applications using a draft application form submitted via email.
You do not have to complete the application form in one go. You can save your application at any point and return to it at a later time. After saving a unique URL will be generated for your application form which you will need to make a note of or request for it to be emailed to you. To continue completing the form enter your URL into your internet browser and continue with your submission up until the closing date. Each time you save your document a new URL will be generated so make sure you use the most recent link to access your latest changes.
When you are satisfied that your application is complete, we recommend saving the form again, before pressing the submit button at the end of the form. Please note that once you have submitted the form you will not be able to make any further changes.
You will receive an email to acknowledge your submission which will include the text submitted in your form.
You will be emailed the outcome of your application by the date provided in the application timetable. Please be patient and wait until we contact you with the outcome as we will be unable to provide you with an update before this.
Only complete applications submitted online will be considered for funding. Please do not email or submit unsolicited funding requests. Finally, we recognise the huge amount of work and effort that goes into preparing funding applications. Please answer the questions in the eligibility questionnaire honestly as this tool has been created to help you identify if your work is likely to funded. We understand that it is frustrating when your proposal doesn’t quite fit our criteria but we have to apply this to manage the high interest in our funding opportunities.
If you have a technical problem submitting the application form please email or telephone 07716 378564 (please note that the office is only open part time so please leave a message with your name, organisation and contact telephone number and we will get back to you as soon as we can).