Preparing your application
Before you apply for a grant please make sure:
• You have answered the eligibility questionnaire accurately
• You have checked that your organisation meets our funding criteria
• You know the dates when we accept online applications – unsolicited applications submitted outside of these dates will not be considered
• You have contacted us to ask about any queries you have regarding the work you would like us to fund or our criteria
• You have prepared a draft of your application using the relevant MS Word application form below before completing the online form
• That you aim to submit your application in good time before the deadline. We cannot take responsibility for applications that arrive late due to technology failures on your part or other avoidable reasons.
Submitting your application
Applications must be submitted using the start your application link below. If you wish to use a word version to create a draft of your application you can do so here.
You do not have to complete the application form in one go. You can save your application at any point and return to it at a later time. After saving a unique URL will be generated for your application form which you will need to make a note of or request for it to be emailed to you. To continue completing the form enter your URL into your internet browser and continue with your submission up until the closing date. Each time you save your document a new URL will be generated so make sure you use the most recent link to access your latest changes.
When you are satisfied that your application is complete, we recommend saving the form again, before pressing the submit button at the end of the form. Please note that once you have submitted the form you will not be able to make any further changes.