Preparing your application
Before you apply for a Development Grant please make sure:
- You have read our journey to resilience page which provides the framework for the work you would like us to fund
- You have checked your organisation meets our funding criteria
- You know the dates when we accept online applications - ad-hoc applications submitted outside of the application windows will not be considered.
- You have contacted us to ask about any queries regarding the work you would like us to fund or the criteria
- You have prepared a draft of your application using the relevant MS Word application form below before completing the online form.
Submitting your application
Applications must be submitted using the links to the relevant online form below. We cannot accept applications using the MS Word version of the forms above.
You do not have to complete the application form in one go. You can save your application at any point. After saving a unique URL will be created for your application form which you need to make a note of or request for it to be emailed to you. To continue completing the form enter the URL into your internet browser and continue with your submission up until the closing date. Each time you save your document a new URL will be generated so make sure you use the most recent link to access your latest changes.
When you are certain your application is complete, we recommend saving the form again, before pressing the submit button at the end of the form. Please note, once you have submitted the form you will not be able to make any changes.
You will receive an email to acknowledge your submission which will include the text submitted in your form.
You will be emailed the outcome of your application by the date provided in the application timetable. Please be patient and wait until we contact you with the outcome as we cannot provide information sooner even if you email us.
Only complete applications submitted online will be considered for funding. Please do not email or post ad-hoc funding requests.
Finally we wish you good luck with your application to us and to other funders.
If you have a technical problem submitting the application form please email or telephone 01273 810263 (Please note that the office is only open part time, please leave a message with your name, organisation and contact telephone number and we will get back to you as soon as we can).